martedì 20 novembre 2012

GINGERBREAD STOCKING

Hello my friends, during next days I'll present you some new Christmas Stuff, but today I'd like to show you my GINGERBREAD STOCKING. This easy project is available as KIT or as PATTERN.

The Kit includes:
- pattern
- 3 small rusty bells
- 3 medium rusty bells
- 1 aged Christmas Tag
- wool flakes

If you are interested in, please email me. 
Many thanks

GINGERBREAD STOCKING
or my ETSY SHOP



GINGERBREAD STOCKING
order and info: order@theprimitivehare.com
or my ETSY SHOP

5 commenti:

cucki ha detto...

awww it is so cute..
sweetttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
hugs and love xxx

Paz ha detto...

Bellisima. tienen todos tus diseños un encanto especial. Felicidades.

Unknown ha detto...

Ohh, my darling your sock is relly beautiful and original! I love so much the pimtive gingerbread man is so cute!!!!

M. Santos ha detto...

Ole, ole y ole....Maravilloso¡
Besos

Lili ha detto...

How cute!