martedì 9 aprile 2013

PRIDE AND PREJUDICE COLLECTION

Hello my dear friends :) I'm so happy to return to post some news! I've been so overwhelmed designing, stitching, creating, crocheting... but now it's time to show you what I have produced... This year we celebrate the bi centenary of Pride and Prejudice, the wonderful novel from my beloved Jane Austen, so I created these 4 hand painted thread keepers, with the unique help of my friend Rosanna.
I think they are awesome... so romantic, so elegant... Four different designs to celebrate the eternal love of Elisabeth and Darcy: 1813 - 2013... two centuries of love :)))

MADE ON REQUEST
Under each picture you'll find the name of the model 
and you can order them directly to me at: 

PRIDE AND PREJUDICE
BICENTENARY COLLECTION
ELIZABETH AND DARCY

JANE SILHOUETTE

THE READER

SIMPLE LOVE

COMPLETE SET

COMPLETE SET

In few days I'll present also a new pattern, 'Pride and Prejudice sampler', to celebrate this wonderful novel. Meanwhile I accept orders for these thread keepers.
As always the delivery will take some weeks. I will be able to send a first shipment in the middle of may and another one in june. Each thread keeper is hand painted and hand cut.
I gently ask you to let me have your orders as soon as possible :) you can order them directly to me at: 
Wholesale orders are welcome. THANKS :)

9 commenti:

Hilda ha detto...

Dear Isabella,
I am so glad to hear from you - I wondered where you have been ;-)
But being creative is the best reason for not posting - and you have been very creative, I see!
Wonderful elegant thread keepers.

I am so much looking forward to your newest cross stitch design.

have a nice day!
Hugs
Hilda

Unknown ha detto...

Wonderful and original thread keeper!!!

M. Santos ha detto...

Son maravillosos, felicidades.
besos

Samplings from Spring Creek ha detto...

WOW! You have been busy, the thread keepers are awesome and so catch the spirit of the novels. Anxious to see your sampler

Eszter/SubRosa ha detto...

complimenti, sono bellissimi!

cucki ha detto...

aww they all so sweet x

Heather ha detto...

I LOVE these! I am actually watching Pride and Prejudice right now. I am reading Sense and Sensibility! I adore these! Such talent!

Blessings!
Heather

Lisbei / Marianne ha detto...

Gorgeous !

Marie ha detto...

Bien dommage qu'il n'y en a plus
Allez vous les réediter.
Ils sont merveilleux
Marie Christine