mercoledì 4 aprile 2018

CANADIAN CUSTOMERS

IMPORTANT:
My dear Canadian customers, the problems with your custom and postal service do not get better... Packages get lost or arrive after MONTHS. For these reasons I updated the shipping costs on my Etsy shop. The shipping costs are extremely expensive because they include track with UPS courier.
Not trackable shipment is available on request but I WILL NOT REFUND YOUR ORDER.
I'm so sorry to do this...but in few weeks I had to ship for the second time a lot of orders and I can't afford these costs.
If you need to place an order please feel free to send me a private message to me Isobel Argante and I'll try to do my best to help you.
Thanks

PS: Or order from your local cross stitch shop in Canada, for example Traditional Stitches (Calgary).
If you have a cross stitch shop in Canada please feel free to contact me for wholesale conditions.
THANKS <3 div="">

Nessun commento: